I had a person from Scooter authority come to my home to fix several things on my Scooter , that never happened he screwed all the wiring up by splicing it and now the light does not work the alarm system does not work had to remove it.I had to call another person to re do the work and was told that the main wiring had to be all replaced to the tune of 80.00 plus labour .

I have since then emailed to the owner to be reimbursed for all that , found out several complaints against the person who came to my home and not only that he was very foul mouthed and was in a hurry to leave so he never really fixed anything.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Scooter Authority and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Scooter Authority to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was attitude language, lack of knowledge and cash payments. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scooter Authority scooter authority repair service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Scooter Authority?

Comments

North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1030596

No reply or offer to replace wrecked parts from the owner stated his employees are certified not so

to mare Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1122478

TECH WAS FIRED AND CUSTOMER CONTACTED ATTEMPTS MADE SEVERAL TIMES ..NO ANSWER EVEN MY WIFE CALLED ..

Scooter Authority