I had a person from Scooter authority come to my home to fix several things on my Scooter , that never happened he screwed all the wiring up by splicing it and now the light does not work the alarm system does not work had to remove it. I had to call another person to re do the work and was told that the main wiring had to be all replaced to the tune of 80.00 plus labour .

I have since then emailed to the owner to be reimbursed for all that , found out several complaints against the person who came to my home and not only that he was very foul mouthed and was in a hurry to leave so he never really fixed anything.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Scooter Authority and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Scooter Authority to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was attitude language, lack of knowledge and cash payments. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scooter Authority scooter authority repair service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1030596

No reply or offer to replace wrecked parts from the owner stated his employees are certified not so

to mare Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1122478

TECH WAS FIRED AND CUSTOMER CONTACTED ATTEMPTS MADE SEVERAL TIMES ..NO ANSWER EVEN MY WIFE CALLED ..

Scooter Authority